Results of first MAST Academy SGA election of 2023-24 school year announced

Winners in the Grade 9 cabinet, as well as middle-school representatives, were announced Tuesday afternoon.

The first members of the Student Government Association (SGA) for the 2023-24 school year have been announced Tuesday afternoon.

The elected officials announced constitute for the 2023-24 SGA 9th Grade Cabinet, 8th Grade Representative, and 6th Grade Representatives. The school’s faculty finished tallying the votes for the school’s SGA earlier today.

Emilia Solorzano won the contest for Grade 9 class president. Behind Solorzano is vice president Nicolas Almeida. The 9th Grade Cabinet’s secretary is Begonã Martin De Santa Olalla, and Salvador Correa was elected as the treasurer. Elected as the historian of the Grade 9 cabinet was Gabriella Mesa-Jamarillo, and Benedetta Mozzi was elected as the master at arms.

Three different liaisons won positions into the 9th Grade Cabinet, including Maritime liaisons Kylie Sowers and Kai Lingswiler, and Cambridge liaison Sofia Bembibre .

The 8th Grade Representative for the 2023-24 school year is Andrea Castro. The 6th Grade Representatives are Luciana Tarazona and Sophie Smith.