Sugar, pumpkin spice, and everything nice

By Michelle Chang
Staff Writer

Breadman Miami is a local Miami restaurant founded by Jessica and Andy Herrera in June of 2015. Their business had started out on social media in November 2014, they quickly gained a following prompting them to open a restaurant in support of their loving clients. Five years later, they have two open locations, one in west Hialeah and another in Westchester. They stand providing South Florida with their well known Cuban pastries, sandwiches, burgers, and having something for everyone in the family.

Walking in it is not just your typical Cuban Miami bakery. Immediately you are greeted with all the sweet scents the pastries have to offer and the array of pastries lined up in their casing, reminding you of the fall flavors to enjoy.

The Pumpkin flan cheesecake made to satisfy fall cravings (photo by Michelle Chang)

Currently, they are offering a pumpkin flan cheesecake and a pumpkin spice señorita – a twist on their signature Señorita, a typical Spanish and Latino dessert that is a puff pastry with layers of cream and normally topped with powdered sugar– which is only offered during the fall season.  You can only get these limited-time pastries until December 15, so make sure to head over and taste their delicious fall spins on classic Cuban pastries.

Do not miss your chance to taste their special Pumpkin flan cheesecake, it will not fail to make your dessert dreams come true. It holds the perfect balance of pumpkin, cheesecake, and flan in one bite. The velvet consistency with a pumpkin twist mixed with Cuban flavoring will have all sugar lovers savoring it for days.