Valentine’s Day at MAST Academy

Crepes provided by the MAST Academy senior cabinet to seniors on Valentine’s Day

In the weeks leading up to Valentine’s Day, MAST Academy’s Student Government Association (SGA) members planned a series of heartwarming events to celebrate the special occasion.

The SGA cabinet spent time putting together decorated goodie bags filled with heart-shaped lollipops. On Valentine’s morning, they went around to each homeroom class to pass out a goodie back to each homeroom class. This way every student and teacher could have a special treat.

Throughout the days leading up to Valentine’s Day, students had the opportunity to send out a Valentine’s gram to a crush, friend, or special faculty member. This way they could get a chance to celebrate any special loved one.

The freshman class celebrated Valentine’s Day with cups of Starbucks’s Strawberry Acai drink provided by the freshman class cabinet during lunch. They set up an adorned station outside of the lunchroom and made sure each student got a cup.

Meanwhile, the Senior class cabinet added its twist and set up another station in the lunchroom. Here, they gave out handmade crepes and ice cream to students during lunchtime.

Throughout all of their thoughtful planning, the SGA members were able to successfully pull together an eventful Valentine’s Day making sure that every student and faculty member had a memorable day.