Kelly Centeno Performs at MAST

Singer and Songwriter Kelly centeno visits MAST Academy and performs for Performing Arts students.

On January 25th, 17-year-old senior singer and songwriter Kelly Centeno visited MAST Academy and performed for Performing Arts students. Kelly showcased songs such as “IF I SOLD MY SOUL,” “Here With Me” and many more.

Centeno despite being only 17, is already skyrocketing in her music career. Kelly currently has two released albums “Favorite Flowers” and her latest release “sky’s tears” which is her “sophomore album”. Kelly additionally also has 8 singles. Centeno’s most popular songs are “seemed to forget”, “Motive”, and “Here with Me” and currently has 18.5k monthly listeners on Spotify.

Kelly’s visit was to show the students in performing arts what it’s like to be in a professional band and additionally, what it takes to be in one as well.

The band consisted of not only Kelly Centeno as the lead singer but also MAST performing arts teacher Luis Hernandez Gomez as her Bassist. The band contained a lead guitarist and drummer as well.

This band has playing for 3 years and started releasing music back in 2021. The band is currently sponsored by Another Level Studios. Kelly Centeno is currently on apps such as YouTube, Spotify, and Apple Music.