A Great Chaos: Album Review

Ken Carson’s new album “A Great Chaos” review
Great Chaos album cover. Google Images.
Great Chaos album cover. Google Images.

Ken Carson’s latest album, A Great Chaos, is a captivating musical journey for listeners. The album dropped on Oct. 13 after a ten month wait. Ken’s lyrics are both relatable and thought-provoking, making it easy for listeners to connect with his music. Despite the unfortunate leak of the album 5 days before the album dropped, the hype for A Great Chaos was still massive.

The album’s production is top-notch, with a mix of vibrant instrumentals and modern electronic elements that keep the energy high throughout. Ken’s vocal performance is very impressive, showcasing his versatility as an artist. His album also features several other artists that enhance the album and bring in more listeners such as Destroy Lonely and Lil Uzi Vert who are featured on many of the songs on the album.

This album has a great beat selection and and an even better variety, ranging from “Hardcore”, “Lose It”, and “It’s Over”, pretty bass heavy rage tracks,  to songs like “Green Room” or “Pots”, which were more ethereal and reflective. The best song on the album is probably “Me N My Kup”,This album has great beat selection and better variety, All the way from Hardcore, Lost It, or It’s Over (pretty bass heavy, rage tracks) all the way to songs like Green Room or Pots (more ethereal and reflective) The best song on the album is probably “Me N My Kup” Which has probably the best beat on the album. which has the best beat on the album.

Overall, A Great Chaos is a fantastic addition to Ken Carson’s discography. It’s a must listen for all the people who appreciate good music. This album demonstrates Ken’s growth as an artist and promises an exciting future for his music career. If you never listened to Ken Carson, this album is a great start. Arguably AOTY.